This course has been created for those who wish to train as a hijab stylist. With no previous styling experience needed, the course will take its students from the basics of styling a hijab to the in depth understanding of creating the perfect bridal hijab.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Preparing the hair underneath the hijab on both party and bridal styling
- Understanding the foundation of the hijab base
- Understanding face and head shapes
- Learning the difference in how to style difference face and head shapes
- How to contour with hijab
- Understanding the difference between party styling and bridal styling
- The art of pinning securely, safely and effectively
- Learning to create party styles in three stages
- Learning how to adapt party styles to bridal
- Learning different techniques – pleating, rouging, flowering, cross pleating etc.
- How to create different bridal looks for dupatta setting
- How to effectively pin in jewellery and bridal dupattas
- How to securely pin in accessories
- How to incorporate accessories into your styling